nTopology 3.41 is here! This is a lighter release with minor bug fixes and block updates. Scroll down to read more about it. As with every release, nTopology’s dedicated support team is ready to answer your questions. Please visit support.ntopology.com to gain access to helpful tutorials and support articles.
- We've made navigating long notebooks a bit easier by adding a new tooltip for variables appearing in the Notebook Outline. This tooltip will include any block comments associated with the variable block. In addition, a quick view of the variable value for Scalar, Temperature, Integer, Vector, and Point variable types is included.
- We've added Learn More links with additional documentation for a few blocks including the recently added Walled TPMS Unit Cell and Walled TPMS Unit Cell with Offset.
- We fixed an issue where nTop unexpectedly exited when the Autosave feature was turned on and switched from an edited Notebook to another by pressing "Don't Save" to discard your edits on the first Notebook.
- We fixed a bug in the normalized field property that was producing the wrong units. The normalized field property is available for all blocks that output a Scalar Field. If you were using this property chip downstream in your notebook, nTop's backward compatibility would ensure that your workflow will re-run and not break due to this bug fix.
- We fixed an issue that caused nTop to exit unexpectedly if you opened the properties panel of the CAD Body from Quad Mesh block if your Mesh input was planar and non-closed.