This article explains how to uninstall nTop for Windows 10, which is the recommended OS for running nTop.
- Windows 10
- Click on Search icon in the Windows taskbar and search for 'Control Panel'.
- Click on 'Uninstall a program' under Programs.
- In the 'Programs and Features panel, type 'nTop' the search box in the top right corner and press the Enter key to search.
- Select nTopology and click on 'Uninstall'
- Follow the prompts to uninstall nTop from your computer.
Are you still having issues? Contact the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!