What operating system is required to install and operate nTop?
- Windows 10
- nTop requires Windows 10 Professional, or Windows 10 Enterprise (including Windows Education), 64-Bit.
- nTop does not support Windows 10 Home, any version of Windows Server, or Windows 7.
- The application is not compatible with macOS, running via Parallels, or any Apple equipment.
- The application is not compatible with Linux or running via Wine.
- We can support Virtual machines, but please contact Support for assistance.
- Please contact Support for help if planning to run nTopCL using an alternate configuration.
- nTop does not currently offer solutions for HPC (High-Performance Computing) Clusters.
- nTop cannot offer technical assistance for systems with unsupported configurations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.