Can I run nTop on my MacBook with Boot Camp?
- Boot Camp
Note: This article is only applicable to older, Intel-based Mac computers. Newer Macs that use M1, M2, or newer ARM-based CPUs will not run nTop.
While nTop software may work with Boot Camp, we do not perform any testing and cannot guarantee optimal performance or diagnose technical support issues. However, we have seen success with the following setup:
- Boot Camp with Windows 10
- Set up a USB Boot drive
nTop will take longer to start up, but once it does the speed is the same as in a Windows environment. There is no GPU acceleration supported in the Mac environment.
If you run into any bugs or issues with nTop while using a Mac, we are unable to diagnose these issues.
- What operating systems does nTop support?
- I am not using Windows 10. What other OS options does nTop support?
- Can the application be installed on a Virtual Machine?
- Does nTop software run on Apple computers with Parallels?