I signed up for a trial/account and never received an email prompting me to create my account.
My Welcome email never arrived and I'm unable to create an account.
Can you resend my Welcome email?
I can't activate my account without the Welcome email.
- Cloud licenses
- Local licenses
This issue may occur if:
- Spam filters caught the message
- Your inbox is full
- The email address is incorrect
- Your VPN is blocking the email
Occasionally, an organization's security practices can block our automated messages.
Extending, renewing, or changing a current nTop account does not automatically trigger an email.
Take the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check your spam and bulk folder for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to receive emails about licensing, product updates and newsletters from us.
- Browse to app.ntop.com and click Forgot Password. This step generates a new email that allows you to log in and create an account.
- Talk to your IT department about the VPN possibly blocking the email.
If the issue persists after taking these steps, contact Support to verify that the system uses the correct email. We may need to speak with your IT department to diagnose fully. As a workaround, users can provide nTop with an alternate email.