This tutorial explains how to use the Surface Enclosure functionality of the Stratasys and nTop Masking Module. This module is the 2nd set of tools developed in the FDM Fixture Generator and helps engineers design masks for things like protection in manufacturing processes or guides in assembly procedures. After watching this tutorial video, you will know how to:
- Quickly create surface enclosures optimized for FDM printing.
- Configure the geometry to meet your specific requirements.
- Choose the suitable parameters for your application.
Let’s get started.
If you still have questions, the support team will gladly help you.
Thanks for watching!
Download the Example file:
- Masking Module Overview Tutorial.
- Masking Module Surface Plug Tutorial.
- FDM Fixture Generator Video Walkthrough.