Experiencing a recurring nTop support issue? Here are some recommended steps to troubleshoot the problem:
- Restart your computer to verify optimal system health. A simple restart solves many computer troubles. Keep in mind that Restart is not the same as Shut down. Restarting reinitializes Windows 10 and mitigates memory leaks.
- Are you using the latest version of nTop? We release updates with performance improvements and error fixes frequently.
- Is this issue specific to particular files? Can you reproduce the issue with the same files on a different system? These steps help determine if the problem is file-specific or a system problem.
- If the issue generates an error message, search our Knowledge Base for known solutions.
- Check that your system specifications are compatible with nTop.
- If your graphics card meets the nTop system requirements, we recommend using the latest driver. If your driver is outdated, download and install the newest release from the manufacturer’s website.
- Make sure your computer is configured to use the high-performance graphics card settings.
- Check for pending Windows updates. Installing missing updates may correct system troubles.
If none of these actions resolve the issue, contact nTop Support for assistance. To get you the fastest help, be sure to send your:
- System specifications (CPU, RAM, Memory, GPU, Windows version)
- Relevant screenshots
- nTop files
- Reference files
- Steps to reproduce
- Crash reports and Log files