Learn to use nTop Automate in ModeFrontier's Design of Experiment (DOE) workflows.
1. Prepare your nTop Notebook: The sample nTop Notebook is created for running a simple DOE on the Lattice Type to meet the mass criteria. Please, check out our tutorial on preparing nTop Notebook for nTop Automate if needed.
2. Run the nTop Notebook using nTop Automate in ModeFrontier
The below video explains the rest of the steps in ModeFrontier.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully learned how to use nTop Automate in ModeFrontier.
Are you still having issues? Contact the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
Download the Example file:
- Running nTop Automate in Python scripts
- Preparing nTop Notebook for nTop Automate
- Running nTop Automate in Matlab scripts
Please sign in to leave a comment.