Calculate the surface area of a cross-section.
1. Start with the geometry you want to calculate.
2. Add a Section Body block.
- Add your geometry to the Body input.
- Add a Plane from Normal for the Plane input.
3. Add a Surface Area from Body block.
- Insert the Section Body block in the Body input.
- Look at the calculated area in the top right of the block. This value is the surface area.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully calculated the surface area of a cross-section in three simple steps.
Are you still having issues? Reach out to the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!