Learn how to model a gyroid by using the Gyroid Body block
- Start with any Implicit Body.
- Add a Gyroid Body and enter the Cell Size.
- The Cell size can be a field that varies (ex. input a Ramp to change the cell size).
- Boolean Intersect Implicit Body and the Gyroid Body.
- Optional: to change where the gyroid is intersected with the Implicit body, use the Translate Object block to move the Implicit body or the Gyroid body. Use this result in the Boolean Intersect.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully created a gyroid infill.
Are you still having issues? Contact the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.