Find answers and how-to's regarding periodic structures.
- How to determine the number of cells in a cell map
- How to curve a gyroid?
- How to create evenly distributed points on a surface
- Understanding our new latticing technology
- Understanding the lattice data types
- Latticing Technology Transition Guide
- Old to New Latticing Workflows: Lightweighting using Conformal Latticing
- How to create a periodic lattice
- How to create a conformal lattice from a Quad mesh
- Old to New Latticing Workflows: Conformal Ribbing
- Old to New Latticing Workflows: Blending Gyroids & TPMS Structures for Heat Exchanges
- How to warp the cell size of a Cell Map
- How to generate randomized lattice thickness
- How does the branched lattice block work?
- What equations are used to create the TPMS types?
- How to warp a cell map using fields
- How to convert CAD sketches into lattices
- How to create a square beam mesh
- How to vary density to create a custom shoe sole
- How to perforate on any surface with unit cell meshes
- Methods for blending TPMS (and lattices) without the mix block
- What types of graph lattices are available?
- Which lattices are chiral?
- Can I make non-rounded lattice beams?
- How to build a custom lattice unit cell
- Basics 1: How to create a lightweight part using Custom Block Toolkits
- Basics 2: Create a lightweight part with basic blocks
- Basics 3: Create a Custom Block for Lightweighting
- Can I export Line Segments from a lattice as a CSV?
- Why does my conformal lattice extend beyond the CAD Face?
Explore other learning resources
Discover upcoming events, webinars, training opportunities, and other nTopology content on advanced manufacturing & engineering design.
Master the foundations through a combination of hands-on exercises, video tutorials and written guides.Explore
Watch videos of nTop experts showcasing the software in action and how it can be used to achieve your design goals.Explore
Download guides and whitepapers on engineering applications of nTop.Explore