Additive Manufacturing Preparation
Learn how to slice your parts and get them prepared for additive manufacturing
- How to generate and export slice data for SLS/SLM/DMLS
- How to create and export slices
- How to use Minimum Height Orientation
- How to use Minimum Support Orientations
- How to Use B&W Image Slicing
- How to use Bounding Box 2D Nesting
- How to slice by tiers
- How to use Angle Field to visualize overhang angles
- How to generate bar supports under a part
- How to export slice data to Renishaw QuantAM
- How to determine the area and lengths of slices
- How is the progress bar of the slice body block calculated?
- Smoothened Bodies are creating incomplete slices
- How do I line up the part and CLI file when I import them to QuantAM?
- How to determine the wall thickness of any implicit body in each slice layer
- Crash when using the Split Slice Stack block
- My slices are taking too long to process
- I'm trying to slice an object but I get the error "Inconsistent layer height"
- Not seeing optimal results from results of the Minimum Support Orientation block
Explore other learning resources
Discover upcoming events, webinars, training opportunities, and other nTopology content on advanced manufacturing & engineering design.
Master the foundations through a combination of hands-on exercises, video tutorials and written guides.Explore
Watch videos of nTop experts showcasing the software in action and how it can be used to achieve your design goals.Explore
Download guides and whitepapers on engineering applications of nTop.Explore