Find the minimum and suggested computing configurations for optimal performance and an enjoyable experience with nTopology
- System Requirements Guide
- How to configure your computer to get the most out of nTop
- How to enable high-performance Graphics Card settings
- Can nTop use virtual memory?
- Does nTop support multiprocessing?
- Does the software utilize multithreading?
- Does the software require a high-performance graphics card?
- Does nTop support multiple Graphics Card (GPU) usage?
- Can nTop be installed on a Virtual Machine?
- Does nTop require internet access?
- What operating systems does nTop support?
- Does nTop run on Apple computers with Boot Camp?
- Does nTop software run on Apple computers with Parallels?
- Can I use the Nvidia Tesla T4 or P4 as a GPU?
- Can nTop run on an M1 Macbook?
- How to run nTop in the cloud using Rescale
- The CPU is not configured to run nTop because AVX is not enabled
- The software does not open when using a laptop with a docking station
- 3Dconnextion SpaceMouse is not working correctly with nTop
Explore other learning resources
Discover upcoming events, webinars, training opportunities, and other nTopology content on advanced manufacturing & engineering design.
Master the foundations through a combination of hands-on exercises, video tutorials and written guides.Explore
Watch videos of nTop experts showcasing the software in action and how it can be used to achieve your design goals.Explore
Download guides and whitepapers on engineering applications of nTop.Explore