nTopology 3.37 is here! This is a lighter release with usage improvements and bug fixes to improve your nTop experience. As with every release, nTopology’s dedicated support team is ready to answer your questions. Please visit support.ntopology.com to gain access to helpful tutorials and support articles.
- We added the ability to right click and remove pinned simulation probes. You can now right click on the label itself and select Delete or Delete All
- We fixed an issue where changing the inputs of a Custom Block directly within a file would not update.
- We fixed an issue where canceling the import of a Custom Block would cause nTop to unexpectedly exit.
- We fixed an issue where creating a list from a list via Context Search would cause nTop to unexpectedly exit.
- We fixed an issue in the Nonlinear Thermal Analysis (Beta) block that was causing it to fail to solve if the component temperature fell outside the temperature range of the thermal properties. With the fix, the thermal properties are clamped at the bounds, so the analysis assumes the minimum value if the component temperature falls under the defined range or the maximum value if it exceeds the range.
- We fixed an issue that caused an asymmetrical Cell Map result from the Warp Cell Map to Body (Beta) block when the input Cell Map was symmetrical.
- We fixed an issue in the Warp Cell Map to Body (Beta) block that was causing the Cell Map edges to extend infinitely for certain cases where the original Cell Map was created from two CAD Faces.
- We fixed an issue that caused some curves to have infinite lengths after import through the Import Part block.