nTop 4.4 is here! This is a lighter release with bug fixes. As with every release, nTop’s dedicated support team is ready to answer your questions. Please visit support.ntop.com to gain access to helpful tutorials and support articles.
- You can now hide/show the Left Bar by pressing "Ctrl + [".
- We fixed an issue where the wrong units would be displayed incorrectly on block inputs when you close a file, change units, and re-open a file.
- We fixed an issue causing nTop to unexpectedly exit when you made the block a model input and then opened the properties panel.
- We fixed an issue where the description of a Custom Block without inputs would not show after you made it a variable.
- We fixed an issue where if there are multiple instances of a specific analysis block (Static, Modal, Thermal, or Buckling) that share the same FE Model, the fields in the properties tab of these analysis blocks would show the values of the block that ran last in the notebook.
- We fixed an issue in the Cylindrical Restraint block to improve the automatic axis detection for CAD faces.