Applying a bitmap on a curved surface.
1. Import the image using the Import Bitmap block (What are beta blocks?)
2. Apply the Bitmap to a plane using the Map Bitmap to Plane block.
3. Import the custom block attached below:
4. Use the Remap Spherical Field.
- Drag and drop the color Scalar field from Map Bitmap to Plane block.
- X mapping length is the length chip on the Import Bitmap block.
- Y mapping length is the width chip on the Import Bitmap block.
5. Set up the Sphere you wish to apply the Bitmap.
6. Use a combination of Offset Body and Mix block to deboss the image.
7. Use Set Body Bounding Box to view your final implicit.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully applied bitmap on a sphere.
Are you still having issues? Contact the support team, and we’ll be happy to help!
Please sign in to leave a comment.