Find answers regarding the interoperability of CAD, CAE, and CAM data.
- What file types can nTop import and export?
- How to import and use a Table
- How to export geometry as a CAD part (STEP or Parasolid)
- How to export a Simplified Body Representation of Implicit as a CAD part
- How to export geometry: Overview of export workflows
- How to import parts and data into nTop
- How do I export from nTop?
- What types of FE data can I export?
- How to export a mesh and lattice to 3MF format
- How to export your design to Ansys Fluent
- How to export an STL
- How to export your design to ANSYS Workbench
- How to import and use a Point Map
- How to import topology optimization results from Altair Optistruct® into nTop
- How do I embed my imported part/mesh?
- Can I import a CAD sketch?
- Can I export an implicit body?
- How to export variables in CSV format from Ansys CFD Post
- Can I use relative paths instead of absolute paths?
- What are the limitations of exporting lattice structures to CAD?
- How can I export the displacement results from a simulation?
- What format is *.msh Ansys Fluent Mesh exported in?
- Quadrangulate mesh fails when meshing my lattice
- Can lattice shell elements be exported as 3MF?
- Can I export a mesh file with colors?
- Can I export a FE Surface mesh with the Export FE mesh to CFD block?
- Can I Export an FE Model with varying thickness shell elements?
- An unexpected error occurs upon opening files.
- CSV import error: Could not find Output Object
- The info panel shows a "Stream error" message when trying to import a mesh file
Explore other learning resources
Discover upcoming events, webinars, training opportunities, and other nTopology content on advanced manufacturing & engineering design.
Master the foundations through a combination of hands-on exercises, video tutorials and written guides.Explore
Watch videos of nTop experts showcasing the software in action and how it can be used to achieve your design goals.Explore
Download guides and whitepapers on engineering applications of nTop.Explore